Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Alex \"Sniper\" Togstad" <sn...@3dretreat.com> on 2002/02/20 21:10:10 UTC

Re: Need Help on Creating a Virtual Host

You need to have name servers for your domain... IE, you need to run a dns
server, or pay someone to run them for your domain.

I ran SimpleDNS for awhile on my domain and the program was great! You can
get a 14 day trial period to try it out!

You can find it at http://www.jhsoft.com/

Alex "Sniper" Togstad
News and Review Editor
3d Retreat