Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jaya singhar <ja...@yahoo.co.in> on 2005/04/19 17:15:57 UTC

Query regarding Apache Tomcat and Real Time Application

Hi,
Plz Help me regarding this under mentioned query.

In my application i am using Apache Tomcat and Real-time Application
server.give me any suggestion how to  start External
Server/Application automatically whenever i start apache tomcat
server.So i want to know the procedure for running External server
simultaneously whenever the Apache Tomcat is started in the same JVM ?
Plz reply soon.

Regards,
Jayaprada