Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "kresimir.horvat" <kr...@deegloo.com> on 2019/04/23 07:45:01 UTC

Ignite goes down with time out exceptions

Hi,

we had Ignite shut downs with time out exceptions. Time out exceptions are
occurring over few hours, and then Ignite goes down with "class
org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Checkpoint read lock acquisition has been
timed out.".

Full stack trace in file  Ignite_time_out_exception.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2341/Ignite_time_out_exception.txt>

Anyone with idea what might be wrong?

Regards,
Kresimir

Re: Ignite goes down with time out exceptions

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You can search "failure handler" mails in userlist history, but basically,
you should just tune away failure handler since checkpoints may take a lot
of time, and it decides that something wrong is going on:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/critical-failures-handling
(Just replacing it with Noop handler will be easiest)

Ilya Kasnacheev