Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Punit Dambiwal <hy...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/08 10:30:16 UTC

Change the time zone of events and alerts Cloudstack UI

Hi,

I want to change the timezone (GMT +8:00)...as now cloudstack UI display
the wrong time and date in events and alerts.

Thanks,
Punit Dambiwal

Re: Change the time zone of events and alerts Cloudstack UI

Posted by Jijun <ji...@gmail.com>.
On 08/08/2013 04:30 PM, Punit Dambiwal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to change the timezone (GMT +8:00)...as now cloudstack UI display
> the wrong time and date in events and alerts.
>
> Thanks,
> Punit Dambiwal

you can change it in Account.
select Accout-> View Users ->click 'your username' -> edit user ,in the
bottom of the page,you can change the timezone.

Jijun