Posted to users@ace.apache.org by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com> on 2013/03/28 18:48:28 UTC

unable to download full release distribution for 0.8.1

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/ace/org.apache.ace.release.full-0.8.1-incubator-distribution.zip

i've tried many of the mirrors.

Re: unable to download full release distribution for 0.8.1

Posted by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com>.
that works. thanks!!!

Posted by Paul Bakker <pa...@luminis.eu>.
Hi Marcos,

Posted by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com>.
thanks!

On Mar 28, 2013, at 2:43 PM, contact@christian-vogel.info wrote:

> Just an addition to Paul's answer about that you should build from sources. Here you can find the documentation how to do that: http://ace.apache.org/dev-doc/getting-started.html ;) And I would recommend to do that as well btw :)
>
> Regards,
> Christian

Re: Re: unable to download full release distribution for 0.8.1

Posted by co...@christian-vogel.info.

Posted by Paul Bakker <pa...@luminis.eu>.

Posted by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com>.
hmm... spoke too soon