Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by jatin <ja...@acty-sys.co.in> on 2011/11/28 09:09:33 UTC

Log4J NTEventLogAppender.

Hello Everyone,

I am Jatin Mistry from India.

We are planning to use Log4J in our Core Java application for logging
events.
Currently we have a  application requirement to write log events in a
Windows environment.
Log4J's NTEventLogAppender can log events in Windows.
But, it always logs into Windows "Application Error Records" in Windows
Event Viewer.
As per our requirement, our Application should log events in our "Custom Log
Error Records" using  Log4J's NTEventLogAppender.
Can this be done using NTEventLogAppender ?

Expecting your kind attention to the above doubts.

Thanks & Regards,
Jatin Mistry.