Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sangam Dash <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/27 23:27:22 UTC

New User Please Help me

Hi

I have just started using jetsped i could able to add my website pages as
default portlets but now i need something more...

1.Once somebody logs in i need to show yahoo as a portlet so that the user
can login to yahoo but the page should run inside the portlet or when he
maximizes the portlet he can see his yahoo mails or yahoo personal folders
inside the same portlet or same window.
Is it possible ?
Please tell me how to start for that?

2. Is it possible that i can change the content of any portlet dynamically?
I mean the user can add some website URL and when he comes again to see it
the URLs show up in the portlet space.
Please help me out
thanks
sangam dash