Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 黄奇 <ha...@163.com> on 2022/04/21 09:01:32 UTC

Kylin3.1.3构建问题

Hadoop:3.1.1
hive:3.1.0
Hbase:2.0.2
Zookeeper:3.4.6
Spark:2.3.0
I'm using apache-kylin-3.1.3-bin-hadoop3.tar.gz

Hello everyone, has anyone had a similar problem with me? Is the Hbase version inconsistent? Is there any solution that does not need to replace the Hbase environment?

Re:Re:Kylin3.1.3构建问题

Posted by 黄奇 <ha...@163.com>.
可以啊,harlan86400,这是我微信

在 2022-04-21 18:08:48,"Johnson" <it...@163.com> 写道:

我这边环境是hbase 2.2,其他组件环境和你差不多。要不加个微信,方便及时沟通问题

Re:Kylin3.1.3构建问题