Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Olaf Krueger <ok...@apache.org> on 2021/10/13 07:54:12 UTC

[Moved] Please help me unsubscribe from all couchdb mailing lists

Moved from "[RELEASE] CouchDB 3.2.0":

>Please help me unsubscribe from all couchdb mailing lists. I signed up many years ago to this list when >I wanted to try out couchdb. I have not been using it since but I still receive countless emails.
>I would appreciate any help I could get on this.
>Thank you-- Tony

Did you already tried to send an email to at least [1][2]?
For more details, see [3].

[2] dev-subscribe@couchdb.apache.org

Hope this helps,

Olaf

Re: [Moved] Please help me unsubscribe from all couchdb mailing lists

Posted by Olaf Krueger <ok...@apache.org>.
[2] dev-subscribe@couchdb.apache.org

should be;

;-)