Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 王猛 <sj...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/04 10:02:37 UTC

can not build sample cube “kylin_sales_cube" and “Submit” buton is unavialable

Hi kyliners:
I followed example in
http://kylin.apache.org/docs15/tutorial/kylin_sample.html .But in step3 ,I
can not build sample cube “kylin_sales_cube" ,it failed with:

    There exists a build request of this cube, the job may be running or
error. If you need a new build, please wait for its complete or discard it.

 But I  do not find any running or error job in Kylin:

Anyone can I help me ? Thanks.

Re: can not build sample cube “kylin_sales_cube" and “Submit” buton is unavialable

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Under the "Monitor" tab, find any stale job and discard.