Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Evan Chooly <ev...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/25 15:47:42 UTC

Back button and AjaxLazyLoadPanel

I'm having issues using the ALLP and the back button.  I'm getting the
following error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No behavior listener found with
behaviorId 0; Component: [MarkupContainer [Component id = content,
page = WorkflowPage, path = 7:content:content.WorkflowUsersListPanel,
isVisible = true, isVersioned = true]]
     at org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.listener.BehaviorRequestTarget.processEvents(BehaviorRequestTarget.java:95)
     at org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:90)

Has anyone else seen this and know how to fix it?

Re: Back button and AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
you can try to add cache-control: no-store header to your page. If
that doesn't help, fill a jira issue with attached quickstart.

-Matej

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
at what time do you get that error?
it is still lazy loading and then you press back?

is that WorkflowUsersListPanel the thing you are lazy loading?

Or do you go to the page with the lazy load panel if you press the
backbutton?

johan