Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Amol Y <ay...@webifyservices.com> on 2002/11/13 11:47:11 UTC

JSP TESTING

Hi,
 I have refered the docs on the site but I am not getting how the JSP TESTING can be worked out with the help of CACTUS.
Will u please send me step by step Procedure for Testing the same.
Thanx,
With Regds,
AMOL YADWADKAR.

RE: JSP TESTING

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Amol,

What don't you understand from
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_jsp.html ?

We can certainly improve it if we know what's missing.

Thanks
-Vincent