Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Xiaoqiao He <xq...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/03 14:26:46 UTC

Re: Regarding HDFS-15567. HDFS should expose msync() API to allow downstream applications call it explicitly

Hi Konstantin and Steve,

HDFS-15751 has committed to related branches including 3.2.2. I will
prepare 3.2.2-RC shortly. Please let me know if any other issues for doc or
deployment do you meet. Thanks.

- He Xiaoqiao