Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Francesco Consumi <co...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it> on 2004/11/30 10:13:58 UTC

CVS access

Scrive Mads Peter Henderson <ma...@tietoenator.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I made a check out of the project this weekend using the same root.
>
> A wild guess, there seems to be a whitespace at the end,
> could that have anything to do with it?

I've tried without spaces, with following cvsroot:
:pserver;password=anoncvs:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic/incubator-myfaces

but the answer is ever

cvs -d
:pserver;password=anoncvs:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic/incubator-myfac...
login
Logging in to
:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:2401:/home/cvspublic/incubator-myfaces
cvs [login aborted]: /home/cvspublic/incubator-myfaces: no such repository

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

Re: CVS access

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
Info about CVS access is on old wiki homepage at http://www.myfaces.org