Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2020/01/02 20:57:47 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-plugin-inappbrowser 3.2.0 minor release

Hello everyone,

I would like to do my very first release with the inappbrowser plugin.

I think this plugin needs a minor release soon because users are waiting
for important patches [1] and [2] to be released. This should be a minor
release since this version aims to support the "WKWebViewOnly" flag from
cordova-ios@5.1.0.

All PRs in this release should be tracked in the milestone for 3.2.0
[3]. I would appreciate any additional reviews for the two open PRs.
They look good and ready to be merged to me.

Any outstanding patches to land?

If not, I would merge the outstanding PRs and start the release on
Saturday. If somebody has any objections please let me know in this thread.

This is my first Apache release and I am trying to follow the documented
process, but please let me know if I do anything wrong or forget something.

Thank you for on-boarding me and I am looking forward  to do this release.

Regards
Niklas

[1]https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/534
[2]https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/584

[3]https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/milestone/2

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-plugin-inappbrowser 3.2.0 minor release

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
The releasenotes are ready
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/blob/master/RELEASENOTES.md#320-jan-04-2020

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.