Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2018/05/17 17:57:29 UTC

[users@httpd] [Appeal] zh Reviewers wanted (was: Attempting translating Chinese documentation)

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 8:24 AM, CodeingBoy <co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello William, thanks for your information. I have completed the
> translation progress of error messages.
> I have translated these message to both Simplified Chinese(zh-cn) and
> Traditional Chinese(zh-tw). One thing should be noticed is that I'm not a
> native speaker of Traditional Chinese, for Taiwan people they might feel a
> little weird(though they can understand it).
> On the other hand, I did a lot checking to make sure translations contains
> little mistakes(if any). A reviewer would be helpful, but I didn't find
> one. :(

Thank you for your contribution and attention to detail! Committed to httpd
trunk in

If any conversant/native reader would kindly review either (or both) the
draft zh-cn and/or zh-tw error text, we can move on to backporting this
commit to 2.4.x for the next release. For the entire draft error page doc
set, please checkout;
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/error/

Sharing with users@ to hopefully find a willing reviewer.

Again, thank you much!

Cheers,

Bill

ps: to any of you on users@ who might be interested, if you are willing to
review docs submissions in your native/fluent languages, please consider
subscribing to docs@httpd.apache.org to lend your aid. TIA!