Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de> on 2015/05/29 11:31:50 UTC

Bug in flink-connector-kafka ?

Hi,

the classes KafkaITCase.java and KafkaLocalSystemTime.java have an wrong
package statement.

They are in package "org.apache.flink.streaming.kafka" and
"org.apache.flink.streaming.kafka.util" respectily, but the package
statements are
> package org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka;
and
> package org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.util;

Not sure why the build succeeds. However, I remember a similar issues
that was resolved a few weeks ago
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/437

I guess, that breaking up the connector module into sub-modules
introduces this bug.

Shall I open an JIRA for it or just open a pull request with a fix for
it? Or is anyone else taking care of it?

-Matthias

Re: Bug in flink-connector-kafka ?

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, good catch. Could you open the JIRA please and assign it to me?
Fixing it asap as we would like to cut a release candidate today. :)