Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/04 13:55:39 UTC

camel - cxf endpoint : no declaration can be found for element 'cxf:cxfEndpoint'.

Hi,

The following config works well in a non-OSGI server

	xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
	xmlns:cxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxfEndpoint"
	xsi:schemaLocation=" http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
		http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
		http://camel.apache.org/schema/osgi
		http://camel.apache.org/schema/osgi/camel-osgi-2.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd
		http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
		http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
		http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxfEndpoint
		http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf-2.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd">

	<!-- not required for camel-cxf	cxfEndpoint camel-cxf-2.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml"/>
	 -->

	<bean id="bindyDataformat"
		  class="org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.csv.BindyCsvDataFormat">
	     <constructor-arg type="java.lang.String"
value="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.model" />
	</bean>

	<bean id="csv" class="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.csv.CsvBean"
/>

	<bean id="reportIncidentEndpoint"
class="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.service.ReportIncidentEndpointService"/>

    <!-- webservice endpoint -->
    <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="reportIncident"
                     address="http://localhost:8080/camel-example/incident"
                     wsdlURL="wsdl/report_incident.wsdl"
                     serviceClass="#reportIncidentEndpoint"
                     endpointName="s:ReportIncidentPort"
                     serviceName="s:ReportIncidentService"

xmlns:s="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org"
     />

	<camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/osgi">

<camel:package>org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.routing</camel:package>
		<camel:route>
			<camel:from
uri="file://d:/temp/data/?moveExpression=d:/temp/done/${file:name}" />
			<camel:unmarshal ref="bindyDataformat" />
			<camel:to uri="bean:csv" />
		</camel:route>

		<camel:route>
			<camel:from	uri="cxf:bean:reportIncident" />
			<camel:convertBodyTo
type="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.domain.InputReportIncident" />
			<camel:to uri="log:cxf" />
		</camel:route>

	</camelContext>
</beans>

but when deployed in SMX4 the following error is returned :

13:48:42,084 | ERROR | xtenderThread-13 | WaiterApplicationContextExecutor |
WaiterApplicationContextExecutor  398 | Unable to create application context
for [reportincident.interfaces], unsatisfied dependencies: none
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
61 in XML document from URL
[bundle://85.0:0/META-INF/spring/camel-context.xml] is invalid; nested
exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The
matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
'cxf:cxfEndpoint'.
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:404)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:176)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:142)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:422)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.access$800(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:68)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext$3.run(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:259)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.util.internal.PrivilegedUtils.executeWithCustomTCCL(PrivilegedUtils.java:85)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.startRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:237)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.stageOne(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:215)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.refresh(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:168)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:179)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.activator.ContextLoaderListener$2.run(ContextLoaderListener.java:759)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The
matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
'cxf:cxfEndpoint'.
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:231)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:167)

Is because the osgi server does not have access to the following schema ?

http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxfEndpoint
		http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf-2.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd

Regards,

Charles

-----
Charles Moulliard
SOA Architect

My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

Re: camel - cxf endpoint : no declaration can be found for element 'cxf:cxfEndpoint'.

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Willem,

I have retested this morning with your bug fixing and I confirm that
everything works fine ;-)

Many thanks.

Charles

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi willem,

-----

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
I have found the correct syntax by looking into the spring.schemas file
(located in the META-INF directory of camel-cxf project

		http://camel.apache.org/schema/osgi/camel-osgi.xsd

-----

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Willem,