Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "sushil.vichare511" <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/10 19:37:01 UTC

Cannot find daemon loader org/apache/commons/daemon/support/DaemonLoader

I try lot but don't know why this error is coming........!
and any one help me....!

Re: Cannot find daemon loader org/apache/commons/daemon/support/DaemonLoader

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
On 08/10/2011 07:37 PM, sushil.vichare511 wrote:
> I try lot but don't know why this error is coming........!
> and any one help me....!

I presume that excessive use of exclamation marks means
that you are new to that internet thing ;)

Anyhow, usually this kind of messages mean that you didn't
add the commons-daemon.jar to the jsvc classpath.

Regards
--
^TM