Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/03/23 16:37:21 UTC

accessing older OWB versions?

Hi!

Today, I tried to checkout an old version of a certain class (version before we got a TLP), and SVN was not able to resolve it.

Is this a specific problem with the EU mirror or does this also crash with the main repo?

E.g. try

svn up -r790362 ./webbeans-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/webbeans/context/AbstractContext.java

but it should be here from
svn log ./webbeans-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/webbeans/context/AbstractContext.java

am I doing something wrong?

txs and LieGrue,
strub

http://mail.yahoo.com