Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 20:35:30 UTC

[T5.0.5 SNAPSHOT] tapestry-component-report available?

Just wondering if I can take advantage of mvn site while I'm experimenting
with Tap 5.0.5 Snapshot:

At the moment, when I run mvn site, I'm getting this:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.tapestry
ArtifactId: tapestry-component-report
Version: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOT

  org.apache.tapestry:tapestry-component-report:pom:5.0.5-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  tapestry-snapshots (
http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-snapshot-reposit
ory/),
  people.apache.org (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/),
  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  openqa (http://maven.openqa.org/),
  howardlewisship.com (http://howardlewisship.com/repository)

Relevant portion of my POM:
    <reporting>

        <!-- Adds a report detailing the components, mixins and base classes
defined by this module. -->
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
                <artifactId>tapestry-component-report</artifactId>
                <version>${tapestry-release-version}</version>
                <configuration>
                    <rootPackage>org.example.myapp</rootPackage>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </reporting>

    <properties>
        <tapestry-release-version>5.0.5-SNAPSHOT</tapestry-release-version>
    </properties>

No big deal if it's not available for the current version, I just wanted to
make sure I am not doing something wrong.

Re: [T5.0.5 SNAPSHOT] tapestry-component-report available?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
It should be /tapestry-snapshot-report.

This may be another error in the quickstart archetype.

On 5/22/07, Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I'm even getting "URL not found on server" when I look for
> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
>
> Bill
>
> On 5/22/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I ran across this with some clients this morning.
> >
> > The project POM is broken and has been uploading shapshots to the wrong
> > location.
> >
> > I'm working on the fix right now.
> >

> > On 5/22/07, Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Just wondering if I can take advantage of mvn site while I'm
> experimenting
> > > with Tap 5.0.5 Snapshot:
> > >

> > > At the moment, when I run mvn site, I'm getting this:
> > >
> > > [INFO]

> > > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> > > [INFO]

> > > [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
> > >
> > > GroupId: org.apache.tapestry
> > > ArtifactId: tapestry-component-report
> > > Version: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOT
> > >
> > > Reason: Unable to download the artifact from any repository
> > >
> > >   org.apache.tapestry:tapestry-component-report:pom:5.0.5-SNAPSHOT
> > >
> > > from the specified remote repositories:
> > >   tapestry-snapshots (
> > > http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-snapshot-reposit
> > > ory/),
> > >   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
> > >   people.apache.org (
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/
> > > ),
> > >   codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
> > >   openqa (http://maven.openqa.org/),
> > >   howardlewisship.com (http://howardlewisship.com/repository)
> > >

> > > Relevant portion of my POM:
> > >     <reporting>
> > >
> > >         <!-- Adds a report detailing the components, mixins and base
> > > classes
> > > defined by this module. -->
> > >         <plugins>
> > >             <plugin>
> > >                 <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
> > >                 <artifactId>tapestry-component-report</artifactId>
> > >                 <version>${tapestry-release-version}</version>
> > >                 <configuration>
> > >                     <rootPackage>org.example.myapp</rootPackage>
> > >                 </configuration>
> > >             </plugin>
> > >         </plugins>
> > >     </reporting>

> > >     <properties>
> > >         <tapestry-release-version>5.0.5-SNAPSHOT
> > > </tapestry-release-version>
> > >     </properties>
> > >

> > > No big deal if it's not available for the current version, I just
> wanted
> > > make sure I am not doing something wrong.
> > >

> > --
> > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> > TWD Consulting, Inc.
> > Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
> > Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> > Creator, Apache HiveMind
> >
> > Professional Tapestry training, mentoring, support
> > and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com
> >

> --
> "The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."
>
>      -- Traditional

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.

Posted by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com>.