Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Marc Saegesser <Ma...@apropos.com> on 2002/02/20 19:51:59 UTC

RE: [httpclient] More HttpMultiClient patches - initial strict m ode stuff

Now that I've got karma on jakarta-commons I'll take care of merging the
changes into cvs.  One of the problems with doing large scale patches is
that they can become stale quickly.  It'll be easier for me to do the merge
since I made the changes.

I'll also add some additional test cases for the new code.

Marc Saegesser

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

--

Marc Paquette
Conseiller Principal, Architecture de solutions, WEI

Re: [httpclient] More HttpMultiClient patches - initial strict m ode stuff

Posted by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au>.
Marc Saegesser wrote:

>Now that I've got karma on jakarta-commons I'll take care of merging the
>changes into cvs.  One of the problems with doing large scale patches is
>that they can become stale quickly.  It'll be easier for me to do the merge
>since I made the changes.
>
>I'll also add some additional test cases for the new code.
>

>Marc Saegesser

Cool, makes my life easier :)