Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2016/03/11 22:50:45 UTC

Mnemonic status page ownership/updating.

Hi folks. I've created the initial Mnemonic podling status page that
you see here:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mnemonic.html

you folks (Mnemonic community) will need to keep it up to date going
forward. You'll see there are a number of items that need to be
tracked while you are working towards graduation.

You can see details on how to do that here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html#Edit+the+content

I'd recommend that you update it whenever something important happens
- see the page for common things. In particular there are a number of
"work items" that you need to complete before graduation can even be
considered. At the very least it should be reviewed and updated as
part of filing your incubator report.

Regards,

Patrick