Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ahmad Jawid Muhammadi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/28 12:10:38 UTC

Customer Creation and Loan Accout APIs in Fineract

Hello everyone!

I need the API documentation for creating customers and creating a loan
account. I visited the current API documentation of FIneract in here:
https://izakey.github.io/fineract-cn-api-docs-site/ but I couldn't find it.
I really appreciate it if someone could help me with this.

Thanks & Regards

Re: Customer Creation and Loan Accout APIs in Fineract

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.com>.
Hey, Ahmad

Agreeing the document is scattered.

You can use the existing Apache Fineract 1.x version API documentation
which is available here https://demo.mifosx.in/api-docs/apiLive.htm

Now talking about Fineract-CN its currently under development. Largely in
my opinion it will have the same API structure to the above document ,
since there is no difference in functionality.

If you want to contribute towards the CN

On fineract-CN as of now you can create clients(members).

https://izakey.github.io/fineract-cn-api-docs-site/customer/

As well as the loan accounts  the repo is there but not sure about the API
I could not find one , let me try and start with the API so that I can make
the API document for you.

Thanks

--

Saransh Sharma
*Research Partner*

The idea of separation of me and you is amazing.
*Company Website <https://www.muellners.com/>       **Company Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/muellners>            *Company Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/muellners>

This mail is governed by Muellner®  Internet Private Limited's IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.