Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Henning Blohm <he...@zfabrik.de> on 2012/09/07 11:01:41 UTC

Can I use YARN with embedded job history server

Hi,

I am using CDH4.01 from a tarball and so far everything works kind of ok
(albeit quite different from CDH3). It seems though that I fail to get
an embedded job history server running when using YARN. On the other
hand, there is no $HADOOP_HOME/sbin/start-historyserver.sh or the like.
I can start the history server using mr-jobhistory-deamon.sh with
appropriate params.

In other words: Is there a way to have an embedded job history server
(small setup) when using YARN?

Thanks,
   Henning

Re: Can I use YARN with embedded job history server

Posted by Henning Blohm <he...@zfabrik.de>.
Thanks for that fast reply!

That explains it.

Thanks,
Henning

Posted by Henning Blohm <he...@zfabrik.de>.
Thanks for that fast reply!

Posted by Henning Blohm <he...@zfabrik.de>.
Thanks for that fast reply!

Posted by Henning Blohm <he...@zfabrik.de>.
Thanks for that fast reply!

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Henning,

--
Harsh J

Re: Can I use YARN with embedded job history server

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Henning,

--
Harsh J

Re: Can I use YARN with embedded job history server

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Henning,

--
Harsh J

Re: Can I use YARN with embedded job history server

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Henning,

--
Harsh J