Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" <vi...@cisco.com> on 2006/10/30 22:31:15 UTC

simple example with complex return type

Anyone have a simple Muse example of an operation that returns a complex
type (not a simple type like integer, string, etc)?  In particular, I'd
like to see the java implementation of the capability itself.  This will
help me get started with returning types other than simple types.
Thanks.
-Vinh

Re: simple example with complex return type

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
The apache-httpd sample shows a complex resource property type
(SupportedLanguage) that is serialized with XStream.

Dan

"Vinh Nguyen \(vinguye2\)" <vi...@cisco.com> wrote on 10/30/2006
04:31:15 PM: