Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Hideaki Kimura <hk...@be.to> on 2006/03/22 13:20:18 UTC

Are you planning to update the htmlparser to the latest?

Hi,

I'm trying to develop a BeanShell Sampler which uses the htmlparser to
parse ctx.getPreviousResult().getResponseData() for correlations.

Though it works well, I was a little troubled to use the older version
of htmlparser as it doesn't have the NodeFilter and its strong
features.

Could you tell me whether you are planning to update the htmlparser to
the latest and, if not, why?

Thanks and regards,
Hideaki

Re: Are you planning to update the htmlparser to the latest?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
LGPL is not allowed by apache foundation, so we are restricted by that.  the
HTMLParser developers were kind enough to give us snapshot and license it
under apache, but that means the version we use is out of date with the
current version.

I know there's been a lot of API changes in HTMLParser, so it's likely the
change aren't compatable.

peter

Posted by hkimura <hk...@be.to>.
Thanks for replying.