Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/10 17:09:49 UTC

views list query parameter

Hi devs!

There is handler[1] for `list` query parameter in couch_mrview app. It
was implemented[2] for COUCHDB-404[3] issue long time ago, but today
it doesn't works (or I couldn't figure how to make it works) and I
feel it was planned to be removed for COUCHDB-589[4]. At least all
related tests was removed[5] in few month right after implementation.

I couldn't recall no usage examples of this query parameter for view.
May be it time to remove him from code completely?

[1]: https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/master/src/couch_mrview/src/couch_mrview_http.erl#L339
[2]: https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/9ccb235a2d58d6b7caf406952f18ca13d9889f3e
[3]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-404
[4]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-589