Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by David Nemeskey <ne...@sztaki.hu> on 2011/05/30 17:18:22 UTC

My GSoC project page

Hi,

I've created a page for my GSoC project in the wiki. Currently there is only a
short report on Terrier's ranking architecture and a few questions on it, but
I plan to publish all documents related to the project there -- analyses,
design plans, benchmarks, etc. Please feel free to comment on anything you
read there.

The address is http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-
java/SummerOfCode2011ProjectRanking

I have modified the the central GSoC page, SummerOfCode2011, so that the
project title links to the new page.

David