Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Albino Biasutti Neto <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/16 02:57:11 UTC

User Researchs

Hi all,

After the release of Apache OpenOffice 3.4, I have read enough news /
positive feedback on AOO (at least what I have researched) and using the
social networking AOOBr.

We can start doing User Researchs with questions or polls or basic
questions, which do not last even 2 to 4 minutes for the user.

Questions like:

- Do you like AOO?
- What did you expect AOO?
- Do you use but Write, Calc, Impress, basic math?
- What to expect from next releases?
- Suggests improvements in AOO?
- But speaks of his office with packages Usability.
- etc.

What do you think?

Best,

Albino

Re: User Researchs

Posted by Albino Biasutti Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin.

2012/5/18 Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>

> Albino,
>
> I have create a wiki page to discuss an AOO UX Social Strategy.
>
> See:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice_User_Experience

I saw.

> You should capture your initial thoughts and together with the rest of the
> UX community, we can start to develop our strategy.

Thank you. I put the informations.

Albino

Re: User Researchs

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.
Albino,

I have create a wiki page to discuss an AOO UX Social Strategy.

See:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice_User_Experience

You should capture your initial thoughts and together with the rest of the
UX community, we can start to develop our strategy.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: User Researchs

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.