Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/18 00:08:05 UTC

State of the 1.3 release

Close watchers of the svn logs may have noticed that I merged the
examples projects into one big examples project. This saves on build
time and of course on checking if the release is any good (3 artifacts
less to consider).

I have the assembly plugin (2.2-snapshot) working (Al and I have
struggled to use it) and am now trying out what a good release should
look like, and what the best way is to construct it.

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!

Re: State of the 1.3 release

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 3/18/07, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Close watchers of the svn logs may have noticed that I merged the
> examples projects into one big examples project. This saves on build
> time and of course on checking if the release is any good (3 artifacts
> less to consider).

Very nice!

I have the assembly plugin (2.2-snapshot) working (Al and I have
> struggled to use it) and am now trying out what a good release should
> look like, and what the best way is to construct it.

Can't you ping me somehow when you are finished. Then I'll run RAT on the
artifacts again.

BTW, can someone grant me access to attached files in JIRA? I thought I
could before?!?

Frank

Re: State of the 1.3 release

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.