Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Patil, Anand" <an...@verizon.com> on 2001/04/02 19:00:48 UTC

RE: Core Dump - Again

Kevin please don't get confused,
Let's see what is causing the core dump.
Have you got kernel 2.4.2? Have you got latest tomcat?
DId you do make xconfig? and chose correct setting?

Does your tomcat  compile on your machine?
What do you see in /var/log/messages after compile?
Have you installed latest apache? Is apache up and running?
Have you got the binary version of tomcat or you build it from
source? If binary version did you dowmload the release version?
Hope helps!
Anand