Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stephen Harper <St...@gtnet.com> on 2005/03/04 17:48:13 UTC

Problems parsing WSDL (complex Types)

Hi People,

So I'm using Axis for the first time, and to tell the truth, I've taken over
work from someone else.

So I have a lot of code and I'm just beginning to understand it.

For some reason when I parse a WSDL file with 3 complex types, only create
one type's Java class.  The others are missed out.  I think its because the
other 2 are referenced as parameters to services, whereas the one that is
imported is referenced as a return type.

Is the reason for this down to CLOptions?  I.e. I'd really like to parse all
complex types.

If anyone knows how to set this up then please let me know.

Cheers,

Stephen

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this communication in error
please remove it and inform us via telephone or email.

Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments are free
from malicious content, malware and virii, we cannot accept any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds.

The views represented within this mail are solely the view of the
author and do not reflect the views of Graham Technology as a whole.

Graham Technology plc                               http://www.gtnet.com