Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "jeevan.koteshwara" <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/08 19:25:35 UTC

Splitting large file to multiple files

I am trying to split a large fixed length record file (say 350K records) into
multiple files (each of 100k each). I thought of using
from(src).split().method(MySplitBean.class).streaming.to(destination). But,
this may give memoryproblems while processing large files (say 500K
records). Since "MySplitBean" should return a List object (which may contain
very huge data), I doubt is this a good approach.

Is there any other methods available to split the input file?

Re: Splitting large file to multiple files

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
See
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Split-large-file-into-small-files-td4678470.html

Best,