Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Poor Lee A More <po...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/22 11:31:05 UTC

read excel 2007 file with password

did anyone know how to read an excel 2007 file with password ?

RE: read excel 2007 file with password

Posted by Irem Aktug <ia...@proteleco.com>.
That would be fantastic. Nowadays I am trying to invoke an external VB
application just to set a password on a file. I would be happy even with
opening Excel 2003 files with passwords:)

Irem

Posted by MSB <ma...@tiscali.co.uk>.
Yes but I think that was for the binary file format not the OpenXML one and I
do not know how much work has been undertaken yet; of course, I could very
well be wrong again and that was why I said to wait for another reply before
trusting what I had to say.

Yours

Mark B

Posted by Poor Lee A More <po...@gmail.com>.