Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com> on 2007/07/25 15:09:20 UTC

Superfluous anchors in generated site?

Hi,

No sure where the problem is located, which is also the reason i have
not filed a bug report.

mvn site generates anchors with baseUrl##anchorName, while relative URLs
  are generated like baseURL#relativePath. The workaround for the latter
is to prefix the lelative URL with "./".

Anyone knows where the bug is and whether a fix is available?

Many thanks,

Manos

Re: Superfluous anchors in generated site?

Posted by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com>.
Lukas Theussl wrote:
> Are you using a SNAPSHOT of the current site plugin and/or doxia? The
> anchor generation is currently broken/inconsistent after my fix of
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-47. I'm working on it, as a
> workaround, you should use the the latest stable versions (...wait, did
> I really just say workaround? ...)

Heh, point taken although I do remember me switching to SNAPSHOT for
some reason. Thanks for the reply and, BTW, your work.

Cheers,

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Are you using a SNAPSHOT of the current site plugin and/or doxia? The
anchor generation is currently broken/inconsistent after my fix of
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-47. I'm working on it, as a
workaround, you should use the the latest stable versions (...wait, did
I really just say workaround? ...)

cheers,
-Lukas