Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andy Soedibjo <as...@montrouge.sema.slb.com> on 2001/12/12 10:14:15 UTC

[ajp13]bad read -103

Hi all,

I'm a new comer ... so please forgive me if there is any mistake in my
sentences. ;-)
I've tried to use tomcat 4.0.1 as a servlet engine with IIS 5.0 using
isapi_redirect.dll.
And, after doing some configurations, i can successfully configure the
tomcat, and it works fine.
But, in the tomcat's console, I see this error/warning message "[ajp13]bad
read -103".

I've tried to follow Henri Gomez's instruction to use ajp.jar and
tomcat-util.jar in http://jakarta.apache.org/~hgomez/ajp13-tc4.0/
but it still give the same message. Anybody know this problem?

This is my connector configuration :
  port="8009" minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75" acceptCount="10"
debug="0" connectionTimeout="0" />

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Andy.

AW: [ajp13]bad read -103

Posted by Reto Badertscher <rb...@i-netsystems.com>.
Hi,

i'm using the same configuration and get the same messages. Don't know what
it means, but the application works OK and there are no entries in my
iis_redirect log.
Perhaps somebody knows what causes the messages?

Regards

Reto