Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 03:05:43 UTC

XML Parsing Problems

All,
TCK testing has turned up a problem in the XML Parsing libraries
contained in JRE 1.5 service levels _7 -> _11. In order to work-
around these issues, I'm going to reintroduce xerces and xalan jars
into our lib/endorsed directories. We'll be using the same level of
xerces and xalan used by Geronimo 1.2. When the JRE problems are
resolved, we can consider removing these jar files once again.

In order to enable further test progress, I'm going to commit the
necessary changes. If anyone sees a problem with this change, let me
know...

--kevan