Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Steffen Rost <sr...@de.ibm.com> on 2019/07/24 10:00:45 UTC

reason parameter for wskadmin tool

I would like to propose the possibility to store in addition the reason
for setting a certain limit using the wskadmin tool. This will help others
to understand why limits are stored for a certain namespace when
revisiting them.

I already opened a pull request to add a single limit parameter to the
wskadmin tool [1]. This PR also discuss the implementation of a more
sophisticated audit log. Please check the PR for details.

Please let me know what you think.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pull/4564

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind regards
Steffen Rost
IBM Cloud Functions Development
Phone +49-7031-16-4841 (Fax: -3545)
E-Mail: srost@de.ibm.com
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Matthias Hartmann -- Geschäftsführung:
Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294