Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2006/01/05 04:09:15 UTC

Geronimo talk in Philadelphia

For anyone in the area, I'll be giving a talk on J2EE development with
Geronimo in downtown Philadelphia next Tuesday evening (Jan 10).  The
original announcement with all the details is below.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.
2006/1/5, Joern Larsen (Trifork) <jl...@trifork.com>:

> That sounds interesting! Would you be interested in giving a similar
> talk at a Geronimo Seminar we organize here in Europe March 2nd? We
> expect 200 attendees for this 2 days seminar. Then you will also have a
> chance to meet the rest of our Geronimo team?

Hi,

Where is it held? Warsaw/Poland? ;)

> Joern

Jacek

Re: Geronimo talk in Copenhagen

Posted by "Joern Larsen (Trifork)" <jl...@trifork.com>.
Dear all

Also I would like to mention that anyone who has input or would like to
talk at or join the JAOO Seminar on Geronimo is welcome to send input
this way. The event is organized by EOS who is an independent software
and knowledge transfer organisation. We want to spread the word on
Geronimo here in Europe. For your info EOS is also the owner of Trifork.

Best regards

Joern

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Posted by "Joern Larsen (Trifork)" <jl...@trifork.com>.