Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/09 11:44:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Bryan Beaudreault

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Bryan
Beaudreault(bbeaudreault) has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a
committer on the project. We appreciate all of Bryan's generous
contributions thus far and look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Bryan Beaudreault!

我很高兴代表 Apache HBase PMC 宣布 Bryan Beaudreault 已接受我们的邀请,成为 Apache HBase 项目的
Committer。感谢 Bryan Beaudreault 一直以来为 HBase 项目做出的贡献,并期待他在未来继续承担更多的责任。

欢迎 Bryan Beaudreault!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Bryan Beaudreault

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@hubspot.com.INVALID>.
Thanks all! I appreciate the invitation and all of the help you’ve given
along the way.

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@hubspot.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@hubspot.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.