Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by David Black <da...@capeclear.com> on 2006/06/16 19:20:35 UTC

build failure with latest source: maven-jetty6-plugin

Hi,

With the latest src from here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/

and with maven 2.0.4 doing a

mvn eclipse:eclipse

in the root folder, I am having a build problem so:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.mortbay.jetty:maven-jetty6-plugin' does not exist or
no valid version could be found

I've grabbed

maven-jetty6-plugin-6.0.0beta9.jar

manually, and placed it with that name and also as

maven-jetty6-plugin.jar

into my m2 repository at this location:

.m2\repository\org\mortbay\jetty\maven-jetty6-plugin

The build failure persists. Anyone else having / had this problem? I'm not
so familiar with maven2 so maybe I'm confused ... but I assume the code
should build from subversion, and I'm following the instructions from here:

http://www.servicemix.org/site/building.html

Any help much appreciated

thanks

David Black
http://radio.weblogs.com/0146416/

RE: build failure with latest source: maven-jetty6-plugin

Posted by David Black <da...@capeclear.com>.
thanks Guillaume

When I added the version so:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-jetty6-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>6.0.0beta17</version>
        <configuration>
          <scanIntervalSeconds>10</scanIntervalSeconds>

<webAppSourceDirectory>${basedir}/src/webapp</webAppSourceDirectory>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

to service-console pom.xml, and the service-web pom.xml, I got a successful
build (at least eclipse project artifacts generation anyway!)

thanks
David

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.