Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by AshleyAbraham <ab...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/29 22:21:15 UTC

Re: Submit a form and ignore nested forms

Hi everyone,
   I have a similar problem using Wizard, I have a idea but I dont know
whether its a right approach or is there an easy way to do it...

here is my thought, if I use a FormComponentPanel and put my nested form in
it, then override the processChildren() to return false. So, when the main
form starts processing it only processes FormComponentPanel's sibling and
not its children.

Any thougts...?

Thanks
Ashley

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
eg its probably something your nested form can implement

-igor

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.