Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2006/11/10 15:10:17 UTC

TLP Website

We have some links that are broken on our TLP website.  Does anyone
have a few cycles to check this out?  I need to figure out how we
actually publish this stuff.

Re: TLP Website

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
While I'm paying attention, and in full Bile style:

The website sucks for someone trying to download something. I was
looking for the download section last night and you'd be amazed at how
long it took me to find it. There are a lot of options, and Download
isn't usually under "Project Information".

It's hard to work in, but everything under Project Information is
worthy of not being a click away I think. Thought I'd share :)

Hen

Re: TLP Website

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Heresy! :)

Re: TLP Website

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
I fixed most things that were jakarta related and published a new site
yesterday.
The apache logo wasn't uploaded unfortunately.

To publish a new release we need a folder under
people.apache.org/www/www.apache.org/dist.
I talked with Henri and we need to open an infrastructure issue to get the
hivemind group access on that folder
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1035).

Achim

Re: TLP Website