Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Joachim Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com> on 2012/11/15 19:10:37 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.2 (incubating)

Hi all,

and with this we've got a result!

With Brane repeating his IPMC binding vote from bloodhound-dev and Greg and
Hyrum adding their voices here, the results are:

   Greg Stein (binding) +1
   Hyrum Wright (binding) +1
   Branko Čibej (binding) +1

With 3 +1s I understand that release of Apache Bloodhound 0.2 (incubating)
is approved. I will complete the process by moving the artefacts from
Bloodhound's /dist/dev area to the equivalent /dist/release area this
evening.

Thanks to all those who took part.

Cheers,
   Joe

On 15 November 2012 02:15, Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've confirmed this discrepancy is the same as what Alexander
> Broekhuis posted about, as noted in INFRA-5445.
>
> So 0.2 is all good to go!!
>
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Oh. Forgot one item: so the below is conditional on resolving: the
> > .md5 does not match the .tar.gz. (I did not examine the signature
> > (.asc) to see if it matches the .tar.gz)
> >

> > On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> +1 to release (IPMC, binding)
> >>
> >> [ apologies for the extreme delay :-( ]

> release of