Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by cedric perronnet <cp...@ows.fr> on 2014/12/19 19:25:53 UTC

multiple local primary storage per host

Hello,
I'm starting to deploy cloudstack and I have the following problem :
I'm using only local storages on xenserver 6.2 hosts and I have two SR
per host, one is standard SATA drive and the other is SSD disks.
When I add an host, only the SATA drives are added in the primary
storage with the scope local and the host IP.
If I try to add a primary storage using the Presetup with the SR's name
it is created with a cluster scope and mounted as localhost.
I would like to have it like the first one.
The goal is to create an SSD disk offering and have everything available
as local storage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Best regards
CP