Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Struts-dev Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/05/18 04:10:01 UTC

form bean using nested extension must be in session?

Subject: form bean using nested extension must be in session?
From: "Keith Leung" <ke...@imerchants.com>
 ===
Hi all,

I'd like to know if it is neccessary to set the form bean to the session
scope when I use it with nested extension?  If so, what is the purpose of
doing so?

Re: form bean using nested extension must be in session?

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>.
No, they don't have to stay in session, but it requires some help to get
the collections to tow the line. I've just  created these collections,
and having the discussion on the commons project at the moment to get
them included into the project.

Here they are, but there's no docco yet.
http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/next/ReserveMap.java
http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/next/ReserveList.java

Arron.