Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Alex \"Sniper\" Togstad" <sn...@3dretreat.com> on 2003/02/02 22:09:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Upload Site Simultaneously??

Howdy Group!

Or does anybody know of an Apache module/script that will upload a site simultaneously from two servers?

Thank you!

----
Alex Togstad
Web Developer
alextogstad@3dretreat.com

Re: [users@httpd] Upload Site Simultaneously??

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.
Alex "Sniper" Togstad wrote:
> Howdy Group!
>
> Or does anybody know of an Apache module/script that will upload a site simultaneously from two servers?
>
> Thank you!

upload as in serve to client browser?
or upload as in place on two servers?

the first is html links in the page.
the second isn't apache ( and I doubt possible )
it's connecting and logging into two servers at the same time with the
same app to do, and I doubt that any ftp client has that ability.

you could run a cron job, whenever anything is uploaded to one server it
mirrors the upload to the other.