Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ChupaCabra <mi...@topstexas.com> on 2005/02/11 21:50:18 UTC

maybe OT mail being rejected.

<fa...@americanadvisor.net>: host mail.americanadvisor.net[199.231.136.136]
    said: 501 5.7.1 <fa...@choiceinv.com>... Sender refused by the DNSBL
    cbl.abuseat.org (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Does this mean I am on some kind of bad list?  I am choiceinv

If I am on some list how do I get off.

We recently changed IP addresses with installation of a fatter pipe if that means anything.

Thanks ahead.

--
Michael H. Collins  Admiral, Penguinista Navy

http://linuxlink.com

/"\    	ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /    	No HTML/RTF in email
 x     	No Word docs in email
/ \    	Respect for open standards

In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that
the cost of Windows upgrades can NOT be deducted
as a gambling loss.

Re: maybe OT mail being rejected.

Posted by ChupaCabra <mi...@topstexas.com>.
Thanks.  The issue resolved itself in about 30 minutes.  I assume
something was just fubar on their end.

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.

Posted by "help@nantucket.net" <he...@nantucket.net>.
This means that the server you are sending through: americanadvisor.net is
listed.  If that's your sever then contact the blacklist, if it is someone
you pay, contact them!