Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Se...@troika.ru> on 2012/02/16 15:52:20 UTC

camel-nmr pub-sub

Hi there,

I’d like to use NMR to communicate between OSGi bundles and I need multiple consumers to subscribe to NMR endpoint.
The problem is only one of the consumers receive messages, although I can see multiple endpoints in JMX.

Is it possible to use NMR for pub-sub-like communication in camel?

Best Regards,
Sergey

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

RE: camel-nmr pub-sub

Posted by Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Se...@troika.ru>.
>> There is an option in AMQ connection URIs to defer object serialization

Thanks a lot for the tip. I suppose it's the "marshal" option. Will check it a little bit later.

>> allows for multiple containers to be clustered together via JBI clustering.

Does it mean that I can pass messages by means of camel-nmr between different nodes of the cluster?

Best Regards,
Sergey

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@fusesource.com>.

RE: camel-nmr pub-sub

RE: camel-nmr pub-sub

Re: camel-nmr pub-sub

Posted by Ashwin Karpe <ak...@fusesource.com>.
Hi,

Any particular reason why it has to be an NMR endpoint. Can this not be done
using SEDA... The NMR in JBI was built around SEDA or JMS...

Just a thought...

- Ashwin...

-----
Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)
http://fusesource.com

Blog: http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com